The Collins Center hopes you will join us in celebrating 30 years of providing services to Harrisonburg and Rockingham County at our Autumn Soiree.
We’ve accomplished a great deal in 30 years, but there is so much more to be done towards our mission of eliminating sexual violence and its impact in our community. Last year, the Collins Center served over 2000 children and adults through crisis services, counseling, advocacy, prevention, and education.
Your contribution is critical to our work. Please consider aligning your business or family name with our mission by sponsoring this year’s Autumn Soiree.
AUTUMN SOIREE SPONSORSHIP LEVELS
SUPPORTER ($500) --- Commit by October 1
All the benefits of the Friend Level PLUS
- 1 additional complimentary ticket (2 total)
- Logo/Name printed on event banner
- Logo/Name included on 50 event posters
FRIEND ($250) --- Commit by October 29
- 1 complimentary event ticket
- Color logo in event auction booklet & slideshow
- Logo/Name included in event publicity, including:
- Public thank you on Facebook
- Logo linked to your business on our website
ADVOCATE ($2000+) --- Commit by September 17
All the benefits of the Partner Level PLUS
- 2 additional complimentary tickets (6 total)
- Reserved seating
- Exclusive invite to pre-party happy hour for you and your guests
PARTNER ($1000) --- Commit by September 17
All the benefits of the Supporter Level PLUS
- 2 additional complimentary tickets (4 total)
- Logo/Name on invitation
Contact Jess Balac or Rhoda Miller with any questions regarding the Disco Gala. All sponsorship checks payable to "Collins Center". The Collins Center is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Contributions may be tax deductible; please consult your tax advisor.